Introducing the Wraptor Balance: time effective, cost effective and efficient rowing club training equipment
What is it and what does it do?
The Wraptor Balance is a floatation device which can fit to any of your boats and clips on and off with ease. It is used to train rowers in the art of balancing the boat, helping them maintain speed and direction.
It’s light, durable, and it’s use spans all levels of rowing.
What’s really special about this piece of equipment is it’s simplicity:
- Unbox the Wraptor Balance.
- Slide it onto the stern of your boat.
- Clip on it’s floats on either side.
- You’re ready to row.
Why is it good for you?
There are many reasons why it just makes sense to invest in the Wraptor Balance for your rowing club:
- Earn more money for your club by catering more to new recruits, your main source of income.
- Keep your athletes well balanced and trained.
- No longer mess around by mass purchasing and storing training shells or carrying heavy and frustrating equipment around.
Test it for yourself, risk free! THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED
We are so confident that you’ll love the Wraptor Balance, we’re willing to let you trial for a two weeks completely free.
We will send you a Wraptor Balance to try and if you like it, you buy it. If not, return it to us and pay the postage. That’s the only cost for you and it’s as simple as one quick email.
Email us on email@example.com for more information on the Wraptor Balance
Don’t take it on our word, read up on what others think…
“It gives the youngest rowers the confidence that they need when first trying out the single.”
“…this is an excellent product and certainly has proved to be money well spent…”
Chris E, Club Captain